A global medical device company, developing, manufacturing, and selling endovascular products worldwide, is looking for an experienced accountant to oversee the accounting team and the global financial reporting processes, reporting to the CFO. Temporary position, a replacement for maternity leave Availability from 01-April- 2023 till 01-Jan-2024
• Oversee and support the accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity.
• Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards, tax compliance, and regulatory requirements.
• Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all the group companies (local and global).
• Responsible for global Payroll and employee's benefits compliance.
• Responsible for managing the accounting ERP system on the global level.
דרישות התפקיד וניסיון נדרש:
• Professional accounting certification (Certified Accountant).
• 3+ years proven accounting experience: ex BIG4 and at least one position as a controller (preference for Hi-tech/Medical company).
• Knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (mainly US GAAP).
• Strong understanding of public company requirements.
• Fluent English.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excel – High level.
• Knowledge of Priority ERP – an advantage.
• Highly motivated and results driven.
• Self-learning ability.
• Adjustability to a fast-paced business environment.